Vitamin D2 Spray
Vitamin D deficiency will cause a decrease in calcium and phosphorous absorption. As a result, prolonged vitamin D deficiency has a negative impact on bone mineralization. Adults with vitamin D deficiency may experience bone pain and/or osteomalacia.
- Osteomalacia is the general term for the softening of the bones due to defective bone mineralization.
- Osteomalacia in children is known as rickets.
- A common cause of Osteomalacia is a deficiency in Vitamin D.
- Keywords: osteomalacia, osteomalacia supplement, osteomalacia deficiency (soft bones).
Vitamin D also helps regulate immune system activity, preventing an excessive or prolonged inflammatory response. It is particularly important for individuals with limited sun exposure to include good sources of vitamin D in their diets. Homebound individuals, people living in northern latitudes, individuals who wear clothing that completely covers the body, and individuals working in occupations that prevent exposure to sunlight are at risk for vitamin D deficiency. Pure Vegan D2 comes in a convenient and pleasant tasting spray!
Why do Vegans need Vitamin D2?
A common source for the D3 in supplements is sheep's wool, or lanolin. (Since the fur of animals typically blocks the ability of their skin to make vitamin D, the fur itself often has a capacity to make this vitamin). Remember, a vegan consumes plant products only. Vegans do not use products derived from animals, such as fur or leather.
What can supplemental Vitamin D do for you?
- Help prevent a growing list of chronic diseases, including type 2 diabetes, heart disease, hypertension, osteoporosis, breast cancer, colon cancer, and ovarian cancer
- Help keep your bones and teeth strong and healthy
- Regulate the growth and activity of your cells
- Reduce inflammation
View Suggested Use and Supplement Facts for D2
For more information on D2 for Vegans visit More D2 Info.
| More D2 Info | Why Pure Vegan | Other Vegans | More Vegan Nutrition | Directory |